Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Featuring the same build and fit characteristics as our “Flyweight” variant. The difference is the classic yarn-dyed pattern work—to be sported as quirky as you can conceive… surf shorts or tuxedo pants. Make a point to not “lapel-it”, treat it like the Relwen jean jacket we intended it to be.
Reminder, this is not your dad’s blazer, there is no padding, no stiff “tailoring”, it’s all you. These are crafted to fit on the fly with working sleeve buttons that are to be rolled, along with other construction surprises you’d only find in serious field jackets. *Built to be wrinkled, lived-in, and never pressed.
- Fit: classic, tapered waist, natural shoulder
- 4-button center front + throat tab closure, working sleeve buttons
- Welt chest pocket with two open patch hand pockets + woven tape-backed reinforcements
- Stitched-thru zipper storage pocket at inside right chest
Materials and Care:
- Shell: 100% cotton yarn-dyed plain weave, 5.4 oz
- Interior trim: 100% cotton woven sateen quarter back cape, rear game pocket, seam bindings
- Delicate machine wash cold, no bleach, air dry flat, steam iron as needed
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Rustic Madras Blazer