Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
From the mountains of Maine to the jungle ruins of the Yucatan, the Patagonia Men's Quandary Short offers uncompromising versatility for just about any situation you find yourself in. Stretch-woven fabric is both tough-wearing and stretchy, with a gusseted crotch promoting full range of movement for adventurous pursuits. It's finished with a DWR treatment that repels light showers from ruining your fun outdoors.
Seeing that you'll be dabbling in everything from sport climbs to urban commutes, the Quandary features a classic 5-pocket design that's upgraded with a zippered thigh pocket for extra security. Its movement-friendly fit provides ample room to hop, bend, and stretch when you're hiking, climbing, and playing pick-up games at the park. Following suit, the curved waistband wraps around your hips with a contoured feel that's surprisingly sturdy.
- Versatility for outdoor endeavors and casual wear
- Stretch-woven fabric is tough-wearing and stretchy
- DWR finish repels light showers from soaking through
- Curved waistband wraps your hips with a contoured fit
- Gusseted crotch maximizes range of motion
- Zippered thigh pocket secures essentials
- UPF 50+ offers protection from bright sun
- Made in Vietnam
- 4.2-oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Quandary 10"