Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee is 100% recycled, made from 4.8 plastic bottles, 112 grams of scrap fabric, and uses 63 gallons (240 l) less water than a conventional T-Shirt. On top of this, it is also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, meaning the workers who manufactured this T-shirt were paid a premium wage. This also ensures the health and safety of the workers are at the highest level.
The 50/50 blend of recycled cotton and post-consumer recycled polyester reduces the need for petroleum to make raw materials and also minimizes landfill and incinerator waste. The Patagonia artwork is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. The shoulder seams have been taped to increase comfort and fit retention.
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Classic crewneck is versatile and can be worn on its own or layered
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Straight hem is versatile; tee can be worn tucked or untucked
- Patagonia original art
- Made in Mexico
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton; 50% postconsumer recycled polyester
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee