Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
If you’re tired of the latest trends in winter fashion and admire the classiness of vintage pieces, then you will adore this Herringbone Coat. This coat is beautifully reminiscent of fashion from the 1960s as it features an exquisite herringbone pattern that would be worn by the likes of fashion royalty like Jackie Kennedy. The elevated collar features fine ribbing and lines that beautifully frame the neck with distinction. Make this luxurious sweater coat a special gift for a woman with vintage glam style.
- The tailored waist and color blocking create an effortlessly feminine elegance
- A graceful snap front closure makes this coat easy to put on and off and the stand-up collar will keep you extra warm when buttoned up
- Knit from soft and luxurious merino wool and acrylic blend that will keep you warm all season long
- Soft merino wool and acrylic blend ensures a smooth, silky touch
- The herringbone pattern below the waist with a solid color at the top creates a beautiful form.
- Made in Ireland
Materials and Care:
- 30% Merino Wool and 70% Acrylic
- Hand Wash or Dry Clean
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Herringbone Wool Coat