Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
A true icon of the British countryside, the Barbour Classic Beadnell Wax Jacket is based on the legendary Bedale, updated with a new cut and seaming to create a more feminine silhouette with a timeless Barbour feel.
Crafted with a Sylkoil waxed cotton outer and a cotton lining to the body which carries our signature tartan for the quintessential Barbour look, it's ideal for year-round wear and can be layered up or worn solo depending on the season. It features a traditional corduroy collar, storm fly fastening at the neck and a hard-wearing zipper with the addition of a snap fastening storm flap to keep the cold at bay. Classic details include handwarmer pockets lined with moleskin and our distinctive rounded lower bellows pockets with embroidered branding.
Cut for a regular fit and a feminine silhouette we recommend that you check the size guide before selecting your size, particularly if you wish to layer it up in cold weather.
- Water repellent and wind resistant
- Snap-shut storm flap and two-way zipper seal out the elements
- Cotton Barbour Tartan lining
- Sit down corduroy collar
- Zip fastening with snap-over storm flap
- handwarmer pockets lined with moleskin
- rounded lower bellows pockets with embroidered branding
- Interactive with optional hood and quilted liner
- Regular fit; may want adjust size for layering
- Back length: 28.5–31"
Materials and Care:
- 100% waxed cotton outer
- Lining: cotton/polyester
- Nylon sleeve lining
- Sponge-clean only
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Classic Beadnell Wax Jacket