Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Beautifully tailored and cozily fleece-lined our Clarke leather jacket is real luxury. A touch of class on the racecourse it can also elevate a casual weekend look in seconds. The soft walnut leather coordinates beautifully with the Dubarry Country boots and footwear too. A seamless way to stay warm and turn heads.
- Gently tailored silhouette with topstitched seams
- Toggle buttons
- Zipped pockets covered by mahogany leather welts
- Brushed cotton warming pocket bags
- Dubarry branded badge on sleeve
- You are advised to avoid wearing this garment in motor vehicles or indoor settings where there is lighter colored leather upholstery or fabrics, as the leather finish can often transfer and rub off onto these materials.
Materials and Care:
- Soft, supple walnut leather, tumbled for added softness
- Sherpa fleece lining, collar and turnback cuff
- Use a professional service where possible
- Step 1: Clean thoroughly using Dubarry Footwear Cleaner. Don't be afraid to scrub the leather vigorously to remove any marks/stains, if stains persist use a professional service.
- Step 2: Rinse any excess cleaner and lather completely from the jacket
- Step 3: Hang garment to allow it to dry naturally for at least 24 hours
- Step 4: Spray Dubarry Footwear Protector all over. Apply several layers allowing the protector to be absorbed fully between each layer. This step is best completed outside/in an open space.
- Step 5: Hang and leave to dry naturally in a ventilated area for 2-3 hours
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review